The Maze Runner (Engels, volgens mij niet vertaald)

Bespreek hier alle boeken
Plaats reactie
EllieBellie
Nieuw Hier

The Maze Runner (Engels, volgens mij niet vertaald)

Bericht door EllieBellie » 15 jan 2013, 21:38

HALLO!
Ik ben nieuw hier (zoals de meesten wel weten) EN IK GA ME EENS EVEN LEKKER AAN JULLIE OPDRINGEN! xD

Ik wil het even hebben over the Maze Runner serie. Het is zo geweldig..
Het is wel in het engels en niet vertaald, dus ik weet niet hoe het met jullie Engels zit.. Of dat het uberhaupt fantasy is... Volgens mij niet echt, maar ACH JA!!! xD

SAMENVATTING VAN INTERNET!! :D

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his first name. His memory is blank. But he’s not alone. When the lift’s doors open, Thomas finds himself surrounded by kids who welcome him to the Glade—a large, open expanse surrounded by stone walls.

Just like Thomas, the Gladers don’t know why or how they got to the Glade. All they know is that every morning the stone doors to the maze that surrounds them have opened. Every night they’ve closed tight. And every thirty days a new boy has been delivered in the lift.

Thomas was expected. But the next day, a girl is sent up—the first girl to ever arrive in the Glade. And more surprising yet is the message she delivers.

Thomas might be more important than he could ever guess. If only he could unlock the dark secrets buried within his mind.

Het fantastische aan dit boek (boek 1 van een triologie) is dat je serieus niks weet. Je staat er net zo in als Thomas, de hoofdpersoon, en je begrijpt helemaal niks. Dat maakt het echt grappig xD
En.. dit bericht is echt super lang geworden. DUS IK GA HET MAAR POSTEN VOORDAT HET NOG LANGER WORD

Amroth
Admin

Bericht door Amroth » 15 jan 2013, 21:41

lijkt me leuk ;D
When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They're sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.

xchevjex
Admin

Bericht door xchevjex » 15 jan 2013, 22:18

lijkt me echt veat ;D
an i love english ;D
in wich part of the libary do you think i can find the english books?! bc. i still need te reed privilege 3 cause only the first 2 were translated... D; poor me
trust in yourself and what you can and stop being jealous, cause you will never be like someone else

Plaats reactie